HiG [Heroes in Game] Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HiG [Heroes in Game] Team

Leaders: Se4birD ; SaSuKe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To avoid confusion..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cano
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-25

To avoid confusion.. Empty
PostSubject: To avoid confusion..   To avoid confusion.. Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 10:09 pm

Hey guys, just to avoid confusion about the whole USBE Tomato thing. Here's the story for those who care.
I was in USBE, Tomato said to mini that he was movin and was literatelly quitting mohh2 forever. Gave mini acc name and pass. Mini then said to me, as he had a high enough rank, 'do you want it?' It was around rank 50 at the time. I said alright, and as i was going to use and rank this account, specifically asked is this mine permanently? he replied YES. So to clarify for those who care, i did not steal and change pass of the account. I spent a lot of hours ranking that account, tbh and to expect to lend someone an account to rank is a bit rude aswell lol. I got it from 8000 kill to 17000 kills, with a difference of 5000 score added or something.

Hope the confusion is over.

ps. making HiG acc 2night, name = HiG Cano

Ty
Back to top Go down
HiG Se4birD
Colonel
Colonel
HiG Se4birD

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: To avoid confusion..   To avoid confusion.. Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 8:05 pm

Gg m8, now every one knows the truth. Thnx again for joining HiG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.higteam.foroes.org
OLE GaAra Ns
Sergeant
Sergeant
OLE GaAra Ns

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: gg   To avoid confusion.. Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 8:40 pm

GG juan sebastian!! can i cry? xDD Good luck in HiG they are very good clan and very good m8s Smile
Back to top Go down
BLOODAzAzInZ
Sergeant
Sergeant
BLOODAzAzInZ

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: To avoid confusion..   To avoid confusion.. Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 10:17 am

tomato i used 2 be ahed of u in rnk soooo close 2 beating u in rnk but den is top KAM DeViLz BL4CK B34R and USBE Tomato used 2 be very close 2 eachother in rnks Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To avoid confusion..   To avoid confusion.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To avoid confusion..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HiG [Heroes in Game] Team :: Bla bla bla... :: Bla bla bla...-
Jump to: